The HD500 can be used to carry out measurements of humidity and temperature.
Designed for quick and easy evaluations, the Extech HD500 includes a built-in probe that can be used to measure the overall ambient temperature and humidity of the air. This probe allows the tester to measure RH from 0 to 100% and air temperature from 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C). It can also be used to calculate dew point (-90.4 to 140°F (-68 to 60°C) and wet bulb (-6.88 to 140°F (-21.6 to 60°C).
The HD500 also features a built in port that allows the insertion of a Type K temperature probe. Once equipped this enables the HD500 to be used for contact-based temperature measurement across a wide measurement range of -148 to 2501°F (-100 to 1372°C).
If it isn't possible to get close to the area where a temperature measurement needs to take place the HD500 also inclues a 30:1 ratio infrared thermometer that can carry out completely non-contact measurements of temperature between a range of -58 to 932°F (-50 to 500°C).
The HD500 also includes a USB port for connecting to PC and will shut down when left idle for a period of time.
Extech HD500 Psychrometer with Infrared Thermometer Key Features
- 3-in-1 combination testing device includes humidity meter, type K thermometer and infrared thermometer
- Infrared thermometer includes distance to target ratio of 30:1 and measurement of temperature -58 to 932°F (-50 to 500°C)
- Type K temperature function: -148 to 2501°F (-100 to 1372°C)
- High accuracy relative humidity measurements from 0 to 100% RH
- Heavy duty rugged double moulded housing
- Large backlit triple LCD screen
- USB port
- Auto power off
- Dew point and wet bulb calculation
- Air temperature calculation
- Extech HD500 Psychrometer with Infrared Thermometer
- Windows Compatible Software with USB Cable
- Type K Bead Wire Temperature Probe
- Built-In Stand
- Hard Carrying Case
- 9V Battery